The Tiefling of our lord and savior Kempy.
Strength:16( + 3)
Dexterity:10 ( + 0)
Constitution:14 ( + 2)
Intelligence:12 ( + 1)
Wisdom:10 ( + 0)
Charisma:16 ( + 3)
Longsword of confucius 5 piercing, 6 to hit ; 1d8+3 piercing, 2 lb, (range 30/90), thrown]
+2 damage from dueling, Protection fighting style with a shield
- Solitude’s Personality Traits*: I am forthright and forward thinking despite my loneliness deep inside I always aim to be with others for they remove it from my mind. I will not weary nor will I crumble when faced with certain defeat. I would rather die and be be reborn in a different time than watch a friends time slip away.
The story of the teifling ‘Solitude’
Born in the outlands near a small village I ‘Akath’ came into the world.
Living and hearing from my mother the horror of my birth as I grew left me scared and scarred.
When I was a teenager I was angry and hardened because of my childhood, I went to a place where
I could get money as I thought it would make me happy. That place was the fight pits.
Inside the pits I had friends and enemies but I had more friends that I had ever imagined I would.
Asik’th one of my fellow Teifling brethren was the best of those friends he lived with me in the shoddy
accomodation provided for free to us as long as we promised to fight when we were asked to.
Asik’th has one of his promised fights one day, thinking he would win he was less focused than he
usually was when he believed death was near. Asik’th was a man who unbeknownst to me was well acquainted
with his father, this I found out at a later date.
Needless to say Asik’th lost his fight and his heart in the process. As he was dragged out of the pits
still barely clinging onto life due to his devil blood he handed me this very scroll whips out the scroll.
This scroll has so many things about our heritage that I could never even hope to figure out, that’s
when I joined The white sages and learnt of my past, they were cautious of me at first but grew to trust
me as I showed my thirst for knowledge and understanding.
Now here I am, with a new name born of virtue, Solitude.
Medium beast, unaligned
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 11 (2d8 + 2)
Speed 40 ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
12 (2) 12 (1) 6 (−2)
Skills Perception +3, Stealth +4
Senses passive Perception 13
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Keen Hearing and Smell. The wolf has advantage on Wisdom
(Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
Pack Tactics. The wolf has advantage on attack rolls against a
creature if at least one of the wolf’s allies is within 5 feet of the
creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) piercing damage. If the target is a creature,
it must succeed on a DC 11 Strength saving throw or be
Class part from class feature:
• Probably proficient in riding a mount.
• This ranger selected the archery style at level 2, giving +2 to attack rolls with ranged weapons (thrown, missiles). Remember to add this if required.
• Favored Terrain — Forest.
• This ranger chose Forest at Level 1.
• Level 2: Spell Casting. The DC to resist your spells is 8 + proficiency bonus + your wisdom modifier.
• Level 5: Extra attack each round if an attack was made this round
• Level 6: Favored Terrain — add a second type
• Level 8: Land’s stride
• Level 10: Hide in plain sight
• Level 14: Favored Terrain — add a third type
• Level 14: Vanish
• Level 18: Unmatched hunter
• Level 18: Feral senses — being unable to see an enemy does not give disadvantage, and you sense invisible things
• Level 20: Foe Slayer — add wisdom modifier to attack or damage against a favored enemy
• This ranger chose the following favored enemies: